Boston Fox Trot 5K Run/Walk for Parkinson’s Research
Details: By joining us at the 3rd Annual Boston Fox Trot for Parkinson’s Research 5K Run/Walk, you’re helping to close the gap on a cure for Parkinson’s disease. Runners and walkers of any experience level or speed are all welcome!
Location: Linscott Park, 23 Monument Ave, Swampscott, MA, 01907
Fees: Registration for each adult participant is $40 and each child participant (13 years old and under) is $20. Everyone is encouraged to fundraise to help speed a cure!
All registration fees are fully tax-deductible and non-refundable.
**Until September 16, 2019 all registrations will receive 25% off as part of our “Early Bird Registration” special.**
Online registration closes on October 18 at 12 pm (EST)
After October 18, we will accept walk-up registrations during pre-run bib pick-up on Saturday, October 19 and beginning at 8:00 am on event day.
Pre-event bib pick-up and walk-up registration will be hosted on Saturday, October 19th at the Greater Boston Running Company (Vinnin Square Plaza – 429 Paradise Road, Swampscott, MA) from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Race day registrations will be $40 for adults and $20 for children. Come out and pick-up your bib early to skip the lines on event day and register anyone who missed online registration!
(Please note that all walk-up registrations are not eligible for a t-shirt.)
Participants who choose to fundraise have an opportunity to qualify for the official 2019 Fox Trot Recognition Program. To qualify as an individual, all fundraising must be reflected on your individual fundraising page. If you are on a team, your individual fundraising totals will count towards the team fundraising totals, but the team totals do not count towards the individual recognition eligibility.
Individual Fundraising Recognition:
- With Online Registration (Walk up registrations will not be eligible-Online Registration closes on October 18 at 12 p.m.) – Receive an official Fox Trot 5K T-Shirt.
- Raise $250 on your individual page (by October 18 at 12 p.m.) – Receive an official Fox Trot 5K baseball hat.
- Raise $1,000 on your individual page (by October 6) – Your name will be featured on our Boston Fox Trot 5K course.*
- Raise $2,000 on your individual page (by October 6) – Your name will be listed on the Top Individual Fundraising banner displayed at the event.*
Team Fundraising Recognition:
- Raise $2,500 on your team page (by October 6) – Your Team name will be featured on our Boston Fox Trot 5K course.*
- Raise $5,000 on your team page (by October 6) – Your Team name will be listed on the Top Team Fundraising banner displayed at the event.*
- Raise $10,000 on your team page (by September 29) – Earn a branded Race Day Team Tent (Must guarantee 5 or more on-site participants)**
* Amount must be reflected on your individual and/or team page two weeks prior to your event date.
**Amount must be reflected on your team page three weeks prior to your event date.
Volunteers are needed to help coordinate day-of activities and cheer on participants.
Event Day Schedule:
5K Run/Walk Start Time: 11:00 a.m.
Start time: 12:00PM
Awards for top three fundraising teams and individuals
Awards for top 3 overall (male/female) Fox Trot finishers